Whether it be for greenhouse or indoor operations, we have hands-on ACMPR-MMPR consulting experience for developing the systems & protocols for processes for:
- Security Measures (around the perimeter and within the site), including monitoring, detection, access control, intrusion detection, and air filtration system
- Labelling (labeling) Requirements (inner & outer)
- Microbial and Chemical Contaminants (incl. pre-approved pest control products)
- Analytical testing (see our page on Why we don’t offer QC & Stability testing services)
Our GPP Consulting services
includes SOPs & associated quality records (forms, checklists, tables, labels, specifications) for the following. In addition, through the Access to Information (ATI) process, we were able to obtain Health Canada’s internal checklists for the following, along with their Standard Lines for requesting further information relating to these GPP activities.
- Premises (incl. HVAC, air filtration to prevent the escape of odours & pollen)
- Storage, including waste material for destruction
- Equipment (growing, production, testing)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Adverse reaction reporting (AER)
- Recall Reporting
- Reporting loss or theft
- Record Keeping (including for traceability)
Please refer to our QA Implementation & Training services web page and our QA Auditing services page for further details.The president of ICS Inc. gave two 45-minute presentations in Vancouver on Oct. 1, 2015 at the International Pharmaceutical Academy (IPA) MMPR Summit – one presentation for Adverse Reaction Reporting and one for Recall reporting of marijuana & its extracts.
Based on our previous experience, we can also help you source:
- Technical expertise;
- Security firms
- Cultivation / harvesting equipment & utensils;
- Input materials & other supplies;
- Child resistant packaging materials;
- Pest control products / methods approved by Health Canada specific to marijuana (such as biological controls – bugs to control other bugs);
- Pre-approved quality control (QC) testing labs,
- Irradiation facilities (if/when required)
In addition, please refer to our pages on http://www.icsincanada.biz/qa-audit-gap-analysis-consulting/ services and Validation Studies for critical processes & equipment, as well as our Security Requirement consultant services page.
Why use a consultant?
Weighing the numerous pros & cons of bringing in a consultant vs. tackling it all in-house? Please see our web page “Why Use a Consultant” as part of that critical thinking process. Based in British Columbia, but covering all of Western Canada.